The TP-DCDC Series of DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power
Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those
requiring 18V to 48VDC Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V
battery system. They have an integrated POE injector to apply the
48VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The output is regulated 18V, 24V
or 48VDC from an input voltage between 9VDC and 36VDC. They have two
isolated inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and
backup power source.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out
and POE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by
supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and
overload. The units have power output up to 24W.
If the remote device does not support power over Ethernet,
splitters (TP-POE-SPLT-1) are available to split the data and DC
voltage at the remote device.
- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 18V, 24V or 48VDC
- Dual Inputs for connecting 2 power sources
- Integrated POE Inserter
- High Power up to 24W
- Low self consumption power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact size ¡V Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- 12V / 24V Battery Systems
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems