Motorola PTP500 Extended
More Range to Anywhere
PTP 500 Series links have class-leading sensitivity and power output, which enable the links to go farther than comparable systems – up to 155 miles (250 km).
Line of Sight (LOS) Range: 155 miles (250km)
Near Line of Sight (nLOS) Range: 25 miles (40km)
Non Line of Sight (NLOS) Range: 6 miles (10km)
Motorola combines MIMO, i-OFDM and our advanced signal-processing algorithms to create four simultaneous channels between pairs of transceivers at each end of the link, without losing spectrum efficiency.
Choice and Flexibility
PTP 500 Series bridges are available in several models to meet your individual requirements:
- 5.4 and 5.8 GHz Integrated: These operate at Ethernet data rates up to 105 Mbps with dual built-in antennas, for obstructed and high-interference environments where high throughput is a major requirement.
- 5.4 and 5.8 GHz Integrated Lite: With the same robust technology of the full-speed version, the PTP 500 Integrated Lite delivers up to 52 Mbps and is an excellent option where budgets are tight, yet high throughput and availability are key to supporting the applications. The Lite model is software upgradeable as throughput requirements increase.
- 5.4 and 5.8 GHz Connectorized: These models combine the technology of the Integrated versions with the high-gain advantage of external antennas. Over long distances and in extremely adverse environments, including deep non-line-of sight, these solutions let you connect over greater distance and at a higher level of reliability and speed than comparable wireless bridges.
- 5.4 and 5.8 GHz Connectorized Lite: These solutions offer all the functionality and reach of the Connectorized models and deliver up to 52 Mbps throughput at less cost than the full-speed versions. As throughput requirements increase, you can easily upgrade to 105 Mbps throughput.
- A single T1/E1 port capability enabled through the PTP Power Indoor Unit (PIDU Plus) via simple splitter or Y cable.
- Extends Intelligent DFS (i-DFS) to regions where radar detection is enabled
Integrated Lightning Protection
No external lightning protection device is needed at the top of the tower adjacent to the radio. An external PTP Lightning Protection Unit (PTP-LPU) is required at the cable entrance point leading to the indoor network equipment. (Please note, 100 percent protection is neither implied nor possible.)