- Robust mesh backhaul can serve multiple applications over a common network
- SyncMesh intelligence optimizes RF performance and available bandwidth
- Lower OpEx through auto-provisioning, configuration, and self-healing mesh advantages
- Adds capacity to the mesh network to meet subscriber density and traffic demands
- DualBand and TriBand options support 2.4 GHz and 4.9 GHz client services
- End-to-end QoS to support converged voice, data and video
- Enhanced GPS receiver improves GPS signal reception sensitivity by 10 dB, resulting in a stronger and more reliable GPS signal.
- Higher transmit power helps consistently establish high modulation links even over long distances. With an additional 3 dB gain, the SkyExtender Plus a maximum peak transmit power of 30 dBm.
- Improved antenna isolation enhances external- and self-interference mitigation by providing up to 40 dB of adjacent sector isolation, which limits the effect of unwanted signals on adjacent sectors from impacting the reception of the intended signal on the sector in use.
- Improved surge suppression provides 100 amps of lightning protection.
The SkyGateway Plus has all of the same features as the standard SkyGateway but with a few specific hardware enhancements designed to help performance in harsher outdoor environments:
SkyPilot Dynamic SectorSwitch
High-Gain, Switched Antenna Array
- Eight 45 Degree Antennas provide 360 Degree coverage
- Switches high-power radio (450mW) to antenna array at up to 10,000 times/second
- Directional beams (up to 28W EIRP) provide increased signal strength and reduces potential for interference
- Extended reach up to 10 miles/16km
Time-Division Duplex Bandwidth Scheduling
- GPS provides clock for mesh-wide synchronization
Distributed SectorSwitch Coordination
- Directional antennas coordinated to align during transmission
- Efficiently reuses spectrum